RCS AIRdesign is a Denver, Colorado based design and project management consultancy that focuses on airport concessions projects. RCS has been providing creative concessions design and innovative consulting services to the Airport Concessions industry since 1993, covering all aspects of a project’s life cycle.
RCS’ experience provides comprehensive insight into the development of all types of concessions concepts in a variety of business models. RCS can bring its understanding and experience to your future projects through a full range of services:
Core Design and Consulting Services include:
- Strategic Planning for future concessions opportunities
- Concept Design and Construction Management Services for RFP responses
- Project Management
- Full A/E Design and Construction Documents Services for Concept Implementation
- Mid-term Upgrades Coordination
- Prototype Design Services
RCS’ industry leading proactive approach to airport concessions projects provides the following:
- Integration of design, technology, and process from RFP through Project Closeout.
- ArchiCAD architectural design software to create accurate 3-D virtual project models and animations.
- A concept design process that sets the stage for seamless development of technical documents after concession award.
- The use of RCS’ protocol of Building Information Modeling and Integrated Project Delivery in project development.
- Sustainable Design based on LEED v4 Interior Design and Construction.
Overall, RCS’ collaborative process results in shortened overall time lines, reduced A/E fees, more accurate construction costs, and fewer costly Change Orders. Contact us to discover how RCS can be an asset to your team.
Robert Charles Schmid, AIA, CSI, NCARB
PO Box 12207
Denver, CO 80212
V – 303-433-6659
F – 303-433-6692
M – 303-809-2315
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
W – rcsairdesign.com